Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) Event
2023 Virtual Group KSA: Heart Disease
Sunday, October 8, 2023 @ 4:30pm
The Arkansas Academy of Family Physicians, in partnership with the Ohio AFP chapter, is excited to bring you this KSA event. This group Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) session will help you complete the 60-question KSA to meet your ABFM Certification requirement. Completion of this KSA will provide you with 10 certification points towards your ABFM certification requirement. In addition, this activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8 live Prescribed continuing medical education credits by the AAFP.
There are only 25 slots available. Additional registrations will be placed on a wait list.
What To Expect
- This is a virtual group KSA held in partnership with the OAFP. Participants will work through 60 core competency questions with an experienced facilitator and content expert. (Question packets will be provided.)
- Allow 4 hours for completion.
- Answers will be submitted as a group.
- Participants are credited for completion of the KSA.
At a Glance:
- $125 – ARAFP Members
- *Fees paid to the AR AFP do not include the ABFM Continuous Certification fees.
- Open to Arkansas AFP physicians and third year residents only
- Location: This is a virtual event so you can participate anywhere you have stable internet service.
Complete the form on this page to register for the event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The ARAFP must receive a written notice of cancellation no later than September 17, 2023. Requests for refunds will be refunded less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations after September 17 and no shows are not eligible for a refund.
Fees will be refunded in the same way they were paid to ARAFP.If a program is cancelled by ARAFP, every effort to notify participants at least 30 days prior to the event. Fees will be refunded in full.
You may notify the ARAFP of cancellations by:
Mail: ARAFP, 2101 Congo Road, Suite 500, Benton, AR 72015